500 Set/Sets per Month Particle Sensor for PM10 or PM2.5
Packaging & Delivery
Parts covered with carton packing
Shenzhen, Ningbo, Shanghai, etc
1 - 10
To be negotiated
XS-PM Air Dust Monitoring System PM2.5 PM10 Sensor Particle Sensor for PM10 or PM2.5
XS-PM Air dust monitoring system PM2.5 PM10 sensor particle sensor for PM10 or PM2.5 sensors adopt the principle of laser scattering, which can sensitively detect the concentration of PM2.5 and PM10 in the environment, uses imported lasers and photosensitive parts, and the data is stable and reliable. The built-in fan has high integration; the sensor’s supply voltage and output signal can be changed as needed. Supply voltage and the type of signal output.
±15% and ±10μg/m3 maximum tolerance (25℃,50%RH)
Minimum detection particle
Current type: RL≤300Ω
Product power consumption
350 mW (Single sensor is connected to the data logger)
XS-PM Air dust monitoring system PM2.5 PM10 sensor particle sensor for PM10 or PM2.5 sensors
1. Must be installed vertically.
2. Away from artificial airflow such as fans, such as when used in air fresheners, the front and rear of the fan can not be installed, it can be installed on the side of the shell, but the vents should be kept on the shell to ensure that the external airflow can flow freely.
3. Pay attention to avoid sticky particles such as oil or catkins into the module during installation, when such particles stick to the optical components will cause failure.
4. When the module is wet, it will affect its normal function, so it should avoid moisture.
1. If use our weather station, the sensor can be connected to the corresponding interface of weather stations directly through line.
2. If buy separate transducer, transmitter supporting lines sequence respectively to:
3.Pulse voltage and current output connection mode:
XS-PM Air dust monitoring system PM2.5 PM10 sensor application: To monitor soil moisture, temperature, ph, EC, salt content, when lack of water, control irrigation systems.
Other fields application: By observing meteorological factors such as atmospheric temperature, humidity and pressure, rainfall and illumination conditions, flood and drought disasters are warned. Assist scientific research, provide services for constuction, enviromental protection and monitoring, and facilitate people's life.